Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm feeling very sick but no matter what, I'm gonna post what had been happening on 9th of March before I forget any fun part of it. =)

Start off the day by waking up at 6am since I had tuition at 8am.
-Tuition- Maths. History. Almost dozed off. :)

After tuition, waited for Li Huei outside the tuition place and headed to BangsarSportsCentre to wait for Tim, Jian and Edward. Continue heading to Mcd's.

Ain: Wow. Those guys are sooooooo cute!! *points at those guys in the football field*
ys: Well, Just shout "you are so cute" to them!

Ain: No way.
ys: Li Huei, we will do it. =P
Li Huei & ys : *shouts out loud!* YOU'RE SOOOO CUTE!!

ys to Ain
: So, Is that called open minded? -inner thing-

On the way to Mcd's, called Mike, asking is Wong there as Li Huei wanna see him. :P

Reached Mcd's. Order Hotcakes which I've been craving for s
o long!
Tim wished me happy b'day. Went back.


Time to enjoy Hotcakes of course. :P

Syahmi came about 10.30am. Brought me present.

Vickram came, discussed some test paper with Syahmi and brought Syahmi to go somewhere with him. They went.



BEFORE
Left : Edward's tea. - no skills at asking for refill - xD
Middle : SPIDERMAN!
Right : Jian's tea. -got skills at asking for refill -



AFTER
Left : Edward's tea after adding 3 packets of sugar? Or maybe more. xP
Right: Jian's tea after adding
8 packets of sugar.

** ys: It looks like polluted river with rubbish.

Li Huei went to Cziplee with Ain and left me with Jian and Edward. Jian went changing and left me with Edward. LOL.

He changed very fast indeed. Hmmm.
Talk talk talk and had fun talking with them. =)

Jian spotcheck-ed my bag. I missed all shots of him!
Hmph.
He could use everything to cover his face. Very hard indeed to take his pictures man.

Then, there was this lady who came and asked for donation, FINALLY! When he was insecured. or rather he had no way to hide his face while the lady is talking to him, I took one picture of him. MUAHAHA. Oh well, I ain't that bad to post it up here. =P
Li Huei came back, we headed to BV.

On the way, there were many many clothes shops! *I like I like * xD went in one of the shops and made Edward try that blazer. =DD.
They were trying to make me try that very expose tube but I managed to escape.


- sorry the pic is kinda blur. -
Blazer with shorts and slippers is very nice indeed la bro. xD.


Reached BV, went to G2000. -saw Wong *evil grins*-
They guys made me try this dress. More pictures in Ain's phone.


Ain: * takes pic* CUTIEE!!
ys: O.o!!


My jacket got stuck and it took me bout 15mins to change back. zzz.
Walked around. Went MPH.

Jian was reading this "Singapore ghost stories" while Edward was finding some really random books. Lol.
Went walking around with Li Huei but back to MPH after 10 mins. Wanted to find Edward.

ys : Eh monkey! Where's Edward?
Jian : He just came and he went looking for you!

ys : Ohhh gosh. Okay I know what to do.


Then obviously I turned the whole MPH upside down looking for him. Phew, Finally found him. Chatted, played with the soft toys there and went back. =D We went back to where Jian was, this time, finding for Li Huei.

ys : Jian, where's Li Huei?
Jian : She came and she went looking for you!

ys : what?!! Isn't it what you just told me... xD.


Smsed her. She came back with my b'day present! Hahaha. It's the dooodoll with a meaningful meaning behind. =) After that, with a very very slow speed, we were heading to BangsarShoppingComplex.

Walked out of BV, took a cab to BSC. Reached destination.


Had fun playing hide and seek with Jian and Edward! Well, hard to explain what we did. Hahaha. Went into a choc shop where 100g of choc = RM20. Fabulous indeed.
Loitered around and went to Cold Storage as we wanted to buy food and share and make a picnic. LOL.

Had great fun in Cold Storage man. Didn't buy anything since I had to go back real soon.

There's always next time. =)

There was this mega cute boy whom I wanted to pat on his head but, I have no idea why I just made it TOO hard!! =(
I'm so sorry!! He probably had no idea why he got this whack by a stranger.
I got whack back by Jian after that.


Left BSC, walked Jian back home. Took a cab half way, Edward went BV, I went back to PHP and Li Huei went back home too.

Had great fun indeed with they guys. =DD
.

Back home. Felt sick. Slept. Wake up and prepared going out for b'day dinner with family.

Dinner at Dragon-i. Reached that place, took quite a lot of pictures.


- They lamen sifu. xD



** This is not the common pau. It's the one has soup inside. Hmmm.


- Lamen with my favourite pork chop!! <33>

Finished eating. Headed back home. Celebrate with b'day cake at grandma's.


- The very creamy cake. =)

No comments: