Sunday, March 8, 2009

The other post is JUST for the wishes and this one, I guess, I'll make it normal.

So it's 2 hours until 9th March and I'll be officially 15th.
Today was indeed, I guess the most shocking day in my 2009 so far, and just right before my b'day, you gave me your confession. =)
What I must say is, I was indeed very grateful to have you. But not to deny, what you've told me has been simply unbelivable. I cannot tell you how exactly I feel or what do I wanna do about it. But I seriously hope, I won't end up losing you in my life, forever. =)

& dad, mom. I thank you for
- buying me the present!
- upcoming Dinner at my favourite restaurant 2moro. =)
- another gift to come as you promised yea? ;P
- lastly, how can I not thank you for the allowance?! Hah.
You've always been buying the most expensive b'day present for me and I feel bad when you use a big amount of money on me. but one think I'm pretty sure, I'll appreciate it, and you of course! =)

God, I thank you for showing me miracles on the last few days of my 14th. =)
Life's always been hard but love is everywhere, I realised.
I ain't alone, am I? =)

once again, I really really LOVEEE you guys! Who've always been there for me. I never hope to lose any of of you in my life! =)

No comments: