Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm a big spender. I can't control myself to waste money. XD.
Sometimes, I don't even know where I spend the money on.

Even in Pet Society. . .

I used like 5000 coins to buy Japanese kinda windows?
I just realised I used so much just on windows!! WOW.

I've gotta face my LIFE now. Might update later.


-------------------------
Went MV and Bangsar just now. Bumped into Thinesh and been told that Sports Day lasted till 1pm plus. and heard that BENDAHARA won! Woots!! Bendahara's glory year man and I'm pretty sure it will last like FOREVER! =P


on the other hand, camwhore pics. =P


Hello kittayyyyyy!!! =D




" ` When love or don't love doesn't make a difference anymore, what should I do?
Can't I get myself in it when I clearly know that I'll get hurt in the end.
I wished I'd never meet you, never know you.
" cause the possibility that you're thinking the same way about me is just too much. "
Everything that had happened in just a blink of eye is far beyond any of our expectations, more like a drama and somehow doesn't fit in the reality.
What should I do? Or what do you want me to do about it? "

ya know what?
I don't wanna try now.
I've gotta stay distant with you.
I'm sorry.
... because It's best for us, ain't it?


& you too, please don't try.







- signing off.

No comments: