Friday, March 13, 2009

Dear blog,


I'm gonna summarise everything that happened within this week. Since I've not been blogging for quite some time.


So, Monday was my b'day. After all the celebration and great fun, I fell sick. Really sick. Got 2 days of MC.
It's the first time in my secondary life I ever slept for WHOLE damn day. Never got up, never knew what time was that and the worst, I wasn't aware if It's morning or night. Besides, I had not touched rice for like 3 days which makes me lack of energy when I was back in school. I don't think the sickness has gone, I'm still having slightly headache at random times.

Thursday I was not supposed to go tuition as I wasn't feeling well. But maths, maths and MATHS. I'm kinda lagging in maths, so I decided to go.

God, I'm really scared of the coming loads of tests in 2 days time. 2 days preparing for 8 tests. obviously I'm losing faith in doing well in any of them.


- signing off.

No comments: