Saturday, March 28, 2009

I don't have much to blog about actually. I'm wasting my weekends for rest. Well, I guess I am, by coming online and sleeeeeeeeeeep. lol.

My family is eating yummy spicy food but never bought mine, since I'm sick =(

Mike smses and I'm asking him about NS. He mentioned that if you get married when 17 or 18 then you're exceptional for NS. Consider that. x) BLEH. I don't guess I will. But waaaaaaaaaaait. He sounds like NS is really a living hell. =S. and I finally hope I don't get that. Actually I wouldn't mind, but he is changing my thought towards NS. =S.

so, WHAT IF I GET INTO NS?! xD.

and yes, before that think I shall think about PMR.



-----------------------------

I'm tired of:
> life.

I am listening to:
> I'm with you by Avril Lavigne.

Maybe I should:
> give up.... and not to have high hope.

Chocolate is
> what I;m craving for!

I last ate:
> some kinda japanese noodles. =S

Right now I’m craving:.
> him.

Love is:
> hard. But it can be the sweetest thing at the same time. It's also what you need. It's everywhere. -the list goes on.-

Today:
> is wasted.

Tomorrow:
> is going to be wasted.

QUESTIONS:

Is your cell phone right by you?
> well, most of the time.

Do you miss someone?
> yes.... but obviously he doesn't know and he won't know. That hurts. :(

Are you wearing chap stick?
> No...

Are you tired?
> A little. But I just woke up. =S

Are you wearing pajamas:
> Nopeee..

Are you upset?
> Well, part of me. Yea.

LASTS:
Last drink?
> Horlick. xD.

Last phone call?
> 12.30p.m.

Last time you cried?
> Yesterday.

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
Ever laughed until you almost cried?
> Yeah.

Met someone who changed your life?
> Yes.

Is there something you want to tell someone?
> I love you!! and I really have loads of other things to tell you. =(

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smoke?
> yea. I guess.

Last person you texted...
> Mike.

Who is the last person you added to your contacts list in your phone?
> Kinda forgotten. . .

Do you think you’ve made a difference in anyone’s life?
> I have no idea lah.

When is your next road trip?
> No time for that.

Where is the person you like at right now?
> Well. . . I won't know his schedule so don't ask.

What outfit do you have on at this exact moment?
> blouse and shorts. =.=. too lazy to change. xD

What were you doing at 7AM?
> Sleeping.

How do you feel?
> Sicccccck!

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
> Cold... but not too cold. =S

Where did you sleep last night?
> In my room.

What/who woke you up today?
> My phone alarm.

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
> Well. . . it's been long ago. and I don't know. Probably Wong.

Is there anyone you want to be with right now?
> Yes, I reallllllllly do!! =( but nah, It just won't happen.

No comments: