Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm desperate to blog now. =D

I've been waiting for whole day long just to blog man, but had loads of hw.
WhatToDo.

Monday, 02032009.
----------------------

Normal routine in school and nothing much really happened. Just normal and boring.
Then it comes to tuition.

The place Ran outta electricity and Sir'd decided to let us off by 5pm. =DD
On a "darker" note, we do have class replacement on the next Monday at 8am to 10am.
OMG man, omg. I'm spending my b'day by waking up early and study.
DUH DUH DUH. B'day cake anyone? =P
Walked to BV, Lavina went home and I walked to Mcd's.
Daewin, Joshua, Mark, Anisha, Asthika, Ashleen and Shamita were there.
Bought McNuggets and of course, nuggets "stealing". LOL.
and Coca-cola stealing too. not gonna say coke. xD.
After an hour, we walked Daewin and Mark back to tuition, since he is so pampered. =P and never told his parents about class was cancelled.
Ditched them half way of course. HAHAHA. shh!! I'm bad I know!
The bad thing is, I was soaked in the rain but had fun!!
Well, rain is friendly when it falls at the right time. =P



Camwhore pic. O.o
Obviously I gained weight and I kid you NOT. You not gonna say I'm thin anymore. =P
cause I did gain weight and screw fat tissues!! xD. Shh.


Tuesday, 03032009.
----------------------

Its a beautiful date.
03/03. 09
3 x 3 = 09?

LOL. Su Jean figured it.

Well, suprisingly, I have something to blog about school?

Went PJK, obviously I had nothing to do than loitering around and being lifeless.
Joined Divyaa and gang and they're fun.... and funny too.
It's such an entertainment seeing Hasrul playing basketball.
*inner joke*
Hasrul, you know you're one of the most GENTLEman I've ever met. Haha, In a good way I guess.

and gosh!! You guys can't just watch out your balls?
Wait, it's basketball and football kinda ball, mind you. XD
The football just literally passed my head ya know?! Gosh, what would happen if I didnt squard down?!
Oh yea, there were 3 teams with 3 balls playing 3 different kinda games at the basketball court.
wow wow.

oh yea, basketball is just sexay. HAHA.

Went to library during english class. Did the oral test.
Pn Thanes asked me to sit on the bench but I just became freaking tall sitting on the bench!! =(
I don't like sitting on tall chair, it just gives me and damn dumb and freaky feelings!!
So, I said I'd just sat on the floor. lol!

Sejarah class, Wong wanted me to sit beside him so I did.
He slept and suddenly whole class was staring at him. HAHA.
I actually was asking him to wake up but he just couldn't hear me. Oh well.

okay, so I went home and was gonna have bath. Looked at the mirror and realised that,
My Iris is actually blue for the outer layer and dark brown in the inner layer.
Oooooooooh, that's weird.

Benjamin, I have a new talent that is to keep my eyes open in En Chua's class although I'm incredibly sleepy!! Heheh. I know right you're caught with it. xD.



ps: RUMOURS, I REALLY HOPE YOU LEAVE THE WORLD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU. The reason is just simple, it doesn't matter to me and I don't wanna know anything.


"... when you see deep into the world, conflicts are all over. "
Absolutely true. I just realised that, Now, whoever I talk deeply to, what I find out is some conflict going on.
Rumours even killing. It's terrible loads of them and what you expect me to do with it?
To be frank, I can't see which is false and which is the right thing anymore.
I'm totally blinded by your rumours. and the worse thing I guess, I don't wish to find out anything, or rather, I DON'T WANT TO, I don't need to.

Get a life and stop all those untrue rumours pls.
At least think bout the people involve in this k. Be considerate!

What I feel is, do you actually care bout how I feel? All what you do is hiding the truth from me and apologise to me for million times. Can't you just treat me as a normal friend or yours instead of feeling scared I'd get ofended? No, Don't worry I'm definitely not gonna do anything even if I know about it. But, aren't you taking advantage that I'm actually not with him anymore? Come on man, I feel so left behind. I mean, you just use all your techniques in getting him with all your supporter and admirers helping you? And yes, some of them actually talk to me and giving me hints about it and hiding the truth from me at the same time. It's like a defence wall of yours. Gosh, I don't really want any hint. Neither am I gonna "investigate" what is wrong or right, or to prove me that my trust doesn't worth it towards him.

I'm not stopping you if you like her but what I scare is, we might lose YOU. As in your real-self. I don't think that'll be fair if it happens. Seriously, it's not more to myself but I feel sad to some of OUR friends. who we used to talk and have fun. I'm not scared of losing to her, I already am anyway. I don't like racing game. Just seriously, none of us like to see that happens. and you will find out someday what she actually does underneath. WE don't wanna cause the conflict by telling, you will know and we'll wait.
If you DO like her, then go for her! I mean, none of us gonna stop you and we'll congratulate you alright.

This settled deep inside, another one comes.
Now what? He has a gf?
Oh great. But I went blur.
You know the word blur?
First, I say I'm not gonna intergorrate him. Second, it doesn't matter to me does it?
Come on, I don't want conflict anymore! I'm left hanging with YES or NO.
How do you feel putting yourself in my shoes?
Forget about jealousy and whether I still like him! Which I don't put it in my consideration.
I still trust him as a friend and I don't wanna lose the trust and taste the terrible feeling once again.
So now, I gotta believe in myself. =). and keep your rumours to yourself!

No, I'm not gonna make a defending wall for myself. I just don't wanna get involved and overwork my brains. Peace man, peace!!

I've already back off and you can continue all you like without me knowing.

I feel sorry to you guys who I pour and release every damn thing. xD.
Sorry!! =( and man, really thank you too.
You guys are like, never abandoned me. xP.
and thank you for not thinking like the others do. =)
and from the botom of my heart, you are really the ones who make the world beautiful when I'm at the place where it's impossible to love.






No comments: