Wednesday, November 12, 2008

To Keep Dancing Wherever We Go Next.

Hello. =D

my school's already over. Nah, I don't feel happy.. but I can feel the pressure as PMR is drawing nearer and nearer and NEARER.

So the day b4 my school ends, Cekal ppl got their positions in standard and so on. Atiqah said, "I saw the namelist and it stops at 34 (for the cekal ppl), which means you'are gonna get 35 in standard. And I got 40." my first reaction was, "I'm quite dumb then." xD

Anyways, if I was 40 there's nothing much I could do about it right? I was satisfied with it first I heard that, it's not lke I'm smart or anything, but just to accept it as it is. Then, I was chatting with few ppl from cekal. My position was still left hanging because my percentage was 82. Some ppl who had 80% , their positions was 12+ and the one who had 83% was 4th in standard. As you know, I'm quite a pessimist. I thought I was gonna get 10th or something. Or I was kinda, dumb. I even thought I would get 15th or 16th. =_____=

And the last day of school for me, I went to Cik. Farhana to check our marks, positions and so on since en. Rajahan is busy with his ketua post in SMK Bangsar. I was first in my class and, 5th in standard. Good enough and I'm happy with it.

As I said, I really would like to thank GOD for making all 3 of my b'day wishes come true. and also for sending me an angel to always care for me and, love me. =P

So, I would like to give all the credits to my darling =X, he really helped me alot and,

to stand my emoness throughout the whole time of finals. I feel pityful for him now.

Lol. and I love you too. =X

My gratitude also to my tuition teachers. They made who I am, I mean, I was dumb and hopeless, Maybe I still am but slightly better and you can see improvements in my academics.

Lastly of course my family and friends who helped. Anyways, thanks everyone who is involved. I'm not making it big but just to thank you all. Because I know if there was only myself, I wouldnt get an achievement like this.

Oh yea, I also would like to thank those who gave a challenge to me. I appreciated it.

Many of you guys have congratulated me. Thanks so much and I appreciate it.

Of the whole form 2 year, when it comes to an end, I see LOVE AND SACRIFICES between the couple in my class. You know who =P

I also see cunning-ness of the ppl who tried to cheat in changing their marks, You know who you are. I ain't gotten my first place just like that, I found that out.


No comments: