Sunday, November 16, 2008

*gasp*



5 HOURS OF TUITION FROM 2MORO ONWARDS!

and it lasts for 5 days!

It's so depressing to even think about it. I'm only looking forward to the break in between the 2 sections of tuition. But I guess I've to eat Mcd's for 5 days :(
Well, 2moro I'm going to Lavina's house for her b'day party during the break. Wonder what cake we are gonna buy from Berry's. =X

I'm missing the mango cake from secret recipe so badly!

I don't have mood to do anything now. I wanna save my energy for tuition. *gasps*
I've refused to study or even read. Sorry :(
Nah I'm not lazy lazy but I want my break T___T
and you won't know that. :(


I'll definitely fall asleep in class. So depressing!!!


and I wan't my holidays like the others!!! T____T


This world is so unfair. :(

No comments: