Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Horror

I went for Quarantine with Tim on Saturday =D

It's actually not scary but the people who are infected by some unknown infection are bloody and it makes the movie LOOK scary, but it's not. Because It's not supposed to be a horror movie! Come on. =)

I admit, I was scared in the beginning of the movie but I chilled soon after that.

But guess what?? We LEFT the theater halfway of the movie.
The bloody workers kept coming into the theater and they made us scared. Because we were under age, with illegal stuff to be brought in somemore!! What I mean is the bubble tea, haha. They suspected us when we came in, they asked for our IC's and we said we didn't bring, general answer for the under age ppl right? lol

So anyway, didn't do much except for lepaking around Mid Valley. It could be quite boring there but what to do right? Haha.

Oh yea,


Twilight
I was influenced by some of the ppl, who were crazy reading the Twilight saga, but nah, I guess reading all of them is such a waste of time. So I was waiting for the movie =D
& do you know that they actually shortened the books into one? O__O
I was shocked! but anyway...
lol, I'm not as crazy as they ppl, I just wanna know in detail what's Twilight about.
but hey! I'm currently being banned from going out for the rest of hols!! haha, the HORROR!! So I guess I won't be able to watch the Twilight movie =(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boredom is currently killing me! I miss you people! I miss school too! Okay I mean, I can't wait to see the new comers on orientation day!

Oh btw! Did you know that I've lost my blazer, and nametag. I totally forgot to bring it back home. Dayeeemmmm... xD

My life's always been nice to me, I have great friends. Based on that, one of them - Thaca, she's always been helping me when I lost something, like tie, and now- nametag and blazer.

She actually found it at Teratak and brought it back home! Awww! I have fell in love with you so badly Thaca! It's so amazing =P

Oh thank you God for making it happen. Amazing friends and things that happened.

FYI prefect camp(so called) 08, I've lost my tie. Not exactly lost but yea, I lended it to someone which I dunno who was it in the camp as they needed it. When the camp was ending, I just took a tie without seeing the name, I thought it was definitely mine.

The 2nd day I went to school, Ka Jeng didn't have a tie, I looked at mine, like damnit! It's Ka Jeng's, which means I didn't have a tie with me now, it's a Monday! Khiari is certainly gonna kill me.

As I said, I have great friends, so I managed to borrow it from Wong, my great friend since form 1, eh? Somehow he managed to borrow from some of his friend so he didn't kena the denda thingy! Smart ass!! lol

Plus! after all, I told Thaca about it, she said she brought an extra tie home which she found somewhere in school. So... she gave it to me, and I was lucky to escape from, to be fired? lol


No comments: