Wednesday, November 5, 2008

3rd day :(

It's only the 3rd day of the 3 weeks we have to go through. I already feel half dead... and there's hell alot of hw every single day, everything dues on the next day too. Terribleeee...

So today in school I went to my class as usual and I saw everybody was crowded there. Aqilah brought the monopoly which is super high tech. LOL, it seems awesome but I didn't play with them afterwards. You know I'd just, make the game die. Lol.

Played uno cards with Zi Yet and all those ppl,
Nabila is damn good at playing Snap and Yarlini is good at Speed :)
nice players... but when I play you know I'd just use the maximum time to finish it lol.
and Kishore made me stunned!!!!! When he was around my brains would just stop functioning you know and I waited like 1min after the game has started... zzzzzz... he scolded me until the whole school corridor could hear I tell you when I ask him to go to library again! lol.
I wonder if I would have something else to do except for messing up with the games. Haha and I was sick but unfortunately teachers made me run here and there. When I reached class I was half dead and sorry Vatsala, I didn't mean to reject following you to go to staffroom but I was just, yea I guess I just can't be anymore exhausted? xD

anyways, so yea last night was the weirdest night I ever had. Lol... But at least now, I feel better. Which is... kinda good la. lol but I hope it doesn't come to me again tonight >.<

No comments: