Monday, November 3, 2008

ButterButterButterButter!!!!!!


Damn I loveeeeeeeeee butter!!!! :)

Lol, i find it actually tastes good. I dun like peanut butter. LOLOL but yea. and I guess I dun really like fruit jam too... especially the sweet-to-death strawberry flavour ones.
& I just HAVE to control the amount of breads when everytime I actually get addicted eating bread with butter... It's just, too much. You'll know... lol


So today school actually bored me. Maybe not really but... yea, I didnt have much time to be in my own class... so anyways it doesnt really matter to me...
I helped en. Rajahan with collecting the textbooks and all that. Then he actually SAID I dun have to carry all this by myself and let the boys to do it!! But ended up Lavina and Zi Yet were carrying the hell heavy books by themsleves. ANDDDD they scolded me for not carrying anything!!! So unfair... lol. So I felt bad and I carried too. Small matter. We brought the books to bilik boss and en Chua talked to me for a while and so...
Zi Yet said that she was forced to carry 20kg of rice!!! Fan tong, you should do work.
I, for the first in my lifetime, had carried 10kg of rice, only.

We went to auditorium after that, they had this dancing practice. Aneesha, Umesh and Pavallam were in it too. Great job :)
but Najhan, see this! You entertained us with a bit of laughter!!! hahahahaha....
It's so crappy I tell you, I can never ever dance like THAT. So awesome, maybe I'm dumb... but well...

oh yea and I've forgotten. I'm stuck with 1cekal for 3 duty changes, can you imagine how long is that? And basically they will never listen to me. ALL, I really mean ALL of the so-not-matured guys. None of them ever kept quiet. So I got VERY pissed off. Of everytime I would say, PLS keep quiet and they wouldn't listen. At least I said pls and keep quiet to you but you never listened, what would I do to you IS my matter, because you didnt listen. Correct, no?
Today some guy named Piravin or something, he was passing the damn water bottle and laughing away with his friend. Come on what's so funny about he bottle, you have never seen it izzit? And you could make hell alot of noise!!!
So I ask him, "what the HELL you are doing here? You better shut up."
So the most noisiest guy who can never keep quiet said:" dun say shut up"
So I talked back, I asked him to SHUT UP. and he was like:"I say DUN SAY SHUT UP! and dun say what the hell."
He's probably going to complain to the mum, the sister and the brother.
But what can I say is, I was really pissed off with you guys.

and after school is tuition :(

3 freaking hours. You better pity me!!! hahaha
So it started with sir teaching us maths. Seriously he is THE expert in maths. No doubt.
Once when he was pronouncing yagini's name wrongly so we all laughed. He got pissed off, and scolded us badly! It was scary and the fact that I always laugh, I mean for some reasons only me and myself know but others won't know. He always said we are idiots and laughed at nothing. Actually everyone laughs sure got their own reasons right? But it's just that we dun wanna tell you. Nothing much else... we are not idiots either. Because you wouldn't have accepted idiots to join your tuition too. xD





No comments: