Sunday, November 2, 2008

Destroy MidValley!!

I guess I wanna go out, soon. Hanging out around the malls with hyperness and randomness sounds pretty cool and is my desire for now.
and I wanna feel "conquer the whole theater".
you know right? :)

MSN BORED ME TO DEATH and I guess it's pretty much like a living hell for me right now.

Anyways, I've got nothing to do now. Pretty lifeless la. Daily routine will be slightly different from 2moro on. Uh... less smsing and get an increase of tuition time.
Very awesome. But I hope I'll enjoy it.
everything only happens once in a lifetime, come on. :)
Perhaps I'll be in love with tuition sometime after graduating? lol xD


*how how how how how?*
This is all my heart tells. I dunno is my answer. XD
I'm really scared right now and of course I hope things will get better.
Let it be an occasion, I never wanted things to get outta what it was supposed to be, sincerely. And I never wanted limits in between.


I've obtained 88% for my maths. Nice numbers. Raymond was the HIGHEST in my class with 90%. Congrats =D

and, everybody cheers! :)
***I guess I get to know you more everytime when we're having real talks, maybe its what we call heart-to-heart. I like it :)






No comments: