Tuesday, March 1, 2011

challenging enough

Maaan, I should probably change the 'day' to 'month' since I just can't seem to keep up with this challenge ):

ANYWAY, HERE YOU GOO. since dog days are temporarily ended.
something I've read b4: Late February is supposed to be the dogs days
True that. In every aspect possible. =/

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

Apparently, gold medals are all you're fighting for, you don't give a hoot bout what you're going to lose.
Well, This is the difference between the both of us, let's put it this way, without friends, who are you going to share your victory with?
I'm not a fame monster, that is why I love myself.
I know what I'm doing, I enjoy the journey, I ain't gonna live with regrets.

My narcissism just vanished in thin air.

LET''S MOVE ON.

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.

My decision on not going the distance to explain myself anymore, even though it means losing; I'm exhausted. You're not worth it either.


Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for.

Forgetting me; forgetting what I've done.

Ohai, 10 years down the road, I'll be better than you (:

No comments: