Saturday, March 5, 2011

awww

Girls are like apples on trees.
The best ones are at the top of the tree.
The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten ones from the ground, that aren't as good, but are easy.
So the apples at the top think there's something wrong with them.
But really, they are amazing.
They just have to wait for the right boy to come along.
The one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree


; Hello to the really blissful world

LOL

I'm feeling quite content today after 10 hours of sleep. =P
It's not laziness, mind you. I believe a short break is essential for a longer journey ahead (:

I had a lot to spill but now, it's all gone.
Time does erase everything, doesn't it?

Anyway! Regarding my personal messages...
They all may sound a little pessimistic but hey! that's how I look at life. I wouldn't admit I'm a pessimist and I'm not living in denial by stating this.
Some people might look at the cup half-full whereas the rest look at it half-empty, I would say it all depends on the situation.
What does one get if he/she gets his/her hopes high but in the end it means nothing at all?
So why can't we all be realistic? (:
By that I mean, we CAN hope for the best, but also expect the worst.

;That's me.

and, at times, I seriously wish to have some freedom to speak up.
Every thought we have seems to be the vaguest idea, I think it's such a shame.
When we get the courage to express ourselves, it becomes a critic JUST BECAUSE someone doesn't like it. Isn't one of the human rights freedom of speech? Why should this happen, I don't understand.


Call me dim but I don't get it at all!

No comments: