Tuesday, March 1, 2011

lost.

Hello world ;

sometimes it hurts to hear those whispers behind your back, and yes. When I said I HEAR whispers behind my back that means it's not a whisper anymore, just letting you know that you failed to keep that down.

Anyway, It doesn't only happen to me, I know it happens everywhere to everyone.

I don't give a hoot about what you think; But my sincere sympathy to your pity self, you're so pathetic.

People lie. People fight. People leave.
Seriously, It happens to frequently that it's becoming your second nature.

Despite all this, I am still gonna smile and look at the bright side shouldn't I? (:
Walk out of the things that don't worth a moment, Imma move on and appreciate anything and everything that make the night brighter than day (:

'I'm okay' is not a lie anymore.

No comments: