Monday, March 21, 2011

Holiday mood - on.







Late post for the past, short, insufficient holidays. So short that I couldn't find time to blog about what happened. LOL

Anyway, spent the first Sunday in UM for the 10-hour BM seminar.
The next 3 days bumming around in the house but I liked it very much so you can stop the whispering now.

Here comes Thursday.
Went to Amcorp Mall with Li Huei and had some short-and-sweet shopping session, well, it's just her basically. =P

Had lunch at this restaurant where this man kept staring at me weirdly.
He just couldn't...take his eyes off of me, it isn't something good.

Bookxcess, this is where the true entertainment is. LOL, well, I joke! But that book store is really amazing, it got me hooked with their receipt stories. Not to forget their giant receipt posters too!
Bought 4/12 of the Little Miss collection, Little Miss Contrary FTW! (:

I miss how we crossed the road la, beetch. =P
Cross the first lane, waited on the dotted line in between 1st and 2nd lanes and all of a sudden, vehicles in both lanes started moving. LOL, cross or die situation much?
As you know, we are STILL alive. Therefore, we successfully reached the park as we planned to. Took photographs and I'm happy!

Well, happy things don't last long, do they? It started drizzling and thus, we HAD to go back to Amcorp Mall. Grabbed Starbucks and waffles before heading back home.

More to come! Looking forward to our upcoming adventures. =D
I'll end this post with photos taken in the park!
Enjoy (:

No comments: