Thursday, March 17, 2011

extraordinary

I love purple, so let it be purple.

09 March 2011 marked the first day of my sweet 17th.
You thought it was sweet 16th? You have my assurance, no one really had sweet
16th. SO, I'm predicting 17th to be good! =D well, not only predicting, I will make it good. By that, I need whoever had been there for me, to be here. You guys are irreplaceable

SMS

To start it off, we have those really loyal ones who send their wishes at 12am sharp! or those who INTENDED to but fell asleep and those who sent it slightly off 12 =P It's the thought that counts. I really can't thank y'all enough for those who did.
My d
ad is one of them. I have a super dad, I must confess.

WISHES
In the morning, dad wished me another 3 times when we were on the way to school!
Did I mention I love wishes? I wouldn't get annoyed with however many wishes you'd give me, really. =D it makes me feel so...blessed.

Anyway, upon reaching school, Shannon, Abhi and Shipren wished me happy birthday with extreme enthusiasm, which REALLY made my day, and Su-Yi did the same, followed by Thaca and Andrew in the auditorium. =D

Then the list goes on so long it'd probably reach 10 pages if I were to write it down!
I'm grateful for it, people! It's inexplicable.

and of course, thanks Nathalia for the bigggg hug!
Nishanth for hoping Oreo God to bless me. LOLOL
Mirzan for stepping on my shoe (...again!) and asking me to take drugs which I probably won't listen but thx anyway for the creativity!

& of course your 10 seconds time just to post 'happy birthday! =D' on my Facebook wall!
I appreciate them and you know it, right? =D You should have gotten my reply on YOUR wall cause I think you deserve it.

the best I've seen so far is probably from Mike,
"I wish for every candle on your birthday cake you get a wish granted"
that's so thoughtful! (:

PRESENTS
thx a bunch to Pui Yee, Yarlini, Su Jean, Melanie, Kok Yan, Katrina, Pei Ying, Li Huei and Jemimah for the presents! No worries, I love them all (:

and also to Khairi, Edward and Mike for the presents I have yet to receive.
promise is a promise, uh? ;P


CARDS
boy, I have no idea how much effort and time you guys have put in making those b'day cards! It's so beautiful! Katrina and Mel, you guys rock! :D



CAKES
okay here comes the cakes. *drum rolls* if love food put your hands up! I had 3 cakes on that day altogether.

1st one was from 5 dedi students and it was
supposedly en Faizal's cake but I was given half of the HUGEEE Blueberry cake when they were told it was my b'day as well. heh. Lovely people.

2nd comes the Cheesecake from Coffee Bean! thx to Katrina, I was surprised. (:



3rd one is from my family. CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE. <---- sorry, I didn't mean to do it. =P




BIRTHDAY SONGS
okay guys, here is m
y sincere apology for not knowing what to do while you guys are singing a happy b'day song for me! I know all I did was stoning, and when I was asked to give a 'speech' I secretly said I love y'all. Sorry, it was not said aloud but know that I doooooo!


so, thank you, to EVERYONE who sang me happy b'day song, alright? =D
I'm too afraid to leave out anyone's name if I were to list it down. ):

CELEBRATIONS
Basically went for lunch with Katrina and Pei Ying
  • Kuriya Japanese Restaurant at BSC
  • Tutti Fruitti
  • Marquise Patisserie & Chocolaterie

and of course, celebration with familyyyyy. =D
No pics for this one cause my camera refused to focus and we eventually got fed up. Now all the pics are in my dad's iPhone and my MAXIS is too screwed up to receive mms. Yeah. You get my drift.

Few days earlier I have an early b'day treat from Jemimah, dessert @ Delicious (:

sorry I love exotic stuff. (:


and this post shall end with how much I eat.
Don't you say I starve myself for life maaaan. ):



soba noodles, teriyaki chicken + rice, salad and fruit! =D

No comments: