Sunday, August 22, 2010

If I haven't told you how much you people mean to me, here is.
I can't live without anyone of you.

If I haven't told you how thankful I am that you are here, here is.
Thanks, babes. =)

I can't possibly find the right words to express myself right now. But I hope you can understand.

It's great waking up knowing someone who cares, lotsa people who are there.

Perfection is what everyone looks for. I'm sorry, I'm far from that.
I'm sorry if I can't reach your expectations. I'm sorry if I failed to follow those instructions.
But I hope you know, resentment kills.


-------------------------------------------

What you don't know can't hurt you.

Argh, I should have known that.
The moment I said I don't care, I shouldn't look back anymore.
Now, I hate myself for being curious.

No comments: