Tuesday, August 31, 2010

can goodbye's not be as harsh as this?

I hate that I've forgotten so many things that used to be essential to my life.

I've forgotten how to sing, to write, to not care what others think, to love, to be a good friend, to trust, to be happy.

I'm slowly dying because I've forgotten how to live.

True, isn't it?

------------------------------------------------------------

Got this from Alex's blog and totally agree with it.

ONCE - You must fall in love with your bestfriend, ruining your friendship forever. This will teach you who your true friends are, and the fine line between friendship & more.

ONCE
- You must fall in love with someone you believe to be perfect, you will learn that no one is perfect, and that you should never be treated as any less than you deserve.

AND ONCE
- you must fall in love with someone that is exactly like you, this will teach you about who you are and who you want to be.

And when you’re through with all that, you learn that the people who care about you the most are the ones that you hurt, and the ones that hurt you are the ones you needed the most.
But most of all, you learn that love is only a concept and is not something that can be defined, it is different to each person that experiences it. And you will learn to respect each and every person on this Earth, knowing that everyone only wants to be loved.

----------------------------------------------------------------
and now, let's talk bout the contradiction to what I first thought,

I'm dying as the performance is over.

The reasons?

I've learnt more about Malaysia, this might sound weird from someone like me, but yes, I did. Patriotism is stronger than ever in me right now.
I've never done anything more than just watched 10mins of the Merdeka celebration every year. This year is definitely a year to remember.
It's been a month of CS training, from burning under the open oven in MBS to the stuffy Stadium Cheras THEN Stadium Titiwangsa and finally, Stadium Bukit Jalil.
I love you guys.
From total strangers to real friends, this friendship felt forever.

CS training WAS a torture to me, at some point in time I was reluctant to attend the practice.
Until 31st August approaching, I was upset as it's coming to an end.
I hope things last forever, really.

I'm upset because I have no trust. I don't believe people can keep in touch for a long time, I don't believe people won't be forgotten. But these are the things I really want it to happen.

As a Malaysian, I'm really tired of listening to racial conflicts.
To be frank, I'm nonchalant bout who has more rights, I just seriously hope our educational system will be fair to everyone of us, especially those who are determined to achieve their dreams.
I've been there, being treated with what I didn't deserve, and FINALLY done that.
I don't want anyone to experience the same.

We can be the best of friends although different races. What matters most is ATTITUDE.
Agreed?


Here we go, because we're satu Malaysia.


I'd reply with the exact same thing you said to me, "it's great meeting a friend like you"


Passes to our friendship yo.

so,
WHAT DO YOU SAY WHEN WE SAY KL?




ps: I only have one measly day to adjust myself back to the study mode. Ngeh D:

No comments: