Saturday, August 21, 2010

I don't give a hoot about what you think.




first, stereotype doesn't apply to me. After all, I'm just trying to lead my life decently and...NORMALLY. Just like anyone of you. I need attention at times, but I never needed extra attention other than caring. I feel so insecured, almost everyone is finding my flaws. I'm imperfect, neither are you. Some people make me feel I'm everything bad in one. On the other hand, some make me feel the other way around, I don't know what to think seriously.

You SHOULD get to know me before judging.

secondly, I hope you can understand, I don't wanna get ANYONE involved in any trouble I created. ANYONE. People like to spread rumours like, "your parents didn't bring you up well".
I'm defensive, don't ever talk bad about my parents. You're warned. =)


thirdly, trouble is where you can see who are your real friends. Thanks to those who ARE with me. =) I don't wanna mention names cause I don't want any names to be left out.

In reply,

Mike : I will face the music. I never wanted to escape.
Amithaa : yes, it's good if I can take a break from this.
Lavina: thx for supporting lol.
Khairi: thanks for talking to me for hours =)
Jemimah: thanks for the advice. =)

Thx to Pui Yee, Kok Yan and Yarl as well. lol.

I really love you guys for understanding. It's beyond words can tell.



to the others, It'll be appreciated if you don't ask? Until I get things sorted out. ThankYouVeryMuch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life's been hectic, as always?

I've been staying up till 1am to finish the whole accounts project.
and everyday's routine : CS practice, tuition after tuition

I'm home sick sometimes.

How I love saturdays.

OOOOH, and, I'm broke for the 2nd time in August!
B4 going MV : RM250 in purse
After : RM10

EPIC heh.

Buying new clothes cure anything. =)

Fav quote at the moment, "fake it until you make it" =)

I'm not a brat. sigh. I just lack of clothes =)

-----------------------------------------------

ON THE BRIGHTER NOTE, -like finally-

I didn't screw up the whole monthly test, besides BM of course. =/

satisfied with add maths results, same goes to maths.

feel accomplished for chemistry results.


-----------------------------------------------



KAT! =D


This is dedicated to you. =)

Life's hectic but we all have to go through it. Anyway it is, I'm with you. =)
and remember, I LOVE YOU TOO! =D

cheers! =)


---------------------------------------------
ahh, reserved.

No comments: