Wednesday, August 25, 2010

cause curly fries never failed to cheer me up.

Was at Stadium Bukit Jalil for the full rehearsal of Merdeka celebration Of all the underestimation we've made, now, I'd like to confess that the performances are WAY BEYOND awesome, or so I think.

We all love that disco lightnings, don't we? ;P

Teachers from Selangor are cool yo.

Pics are up on FB, well, partially. I don't wanna spoil it for ya'll since I took videos of almost all performances. Things I do for this splendid celebration, I actually transferred ALL my pics in the phone to the laptop. So if I accidentally delete it in the laptop, I'd be left with nothing. D:


Just remembered I almost died suffering from gossips. Well, I'm sitting right in front of these 2 major, desperate, ultimate stalkers. They've been talking bout guys from our school and never shut it up. They screamed. They sang Justin Bieber's songs. (KILL ME) They translate songs to BM. They couldn't stop saying BRACES. They claimed our guys are dumb. Is that how they show their love?

You get my drift. I'm annoyed. For the first few days I thought it was normal. BUT they're getting so vain by the day. Gosh. I'm glad I wasn't in a girls school.

I don't look forward listening to their gossips anymore. Really. I can't stand it sitting on the cold, hard floor where everyone asks you to make way and they just can't keep quiet for a moment.
I'm exhausted over there, waiting for hours just to finish 2 rounds of choral speaking which is barely 20mins. Sigh.

ps: I miss you quite terribly. D:

No comments: