Sunday, August 29, 2010

day off?

I just realised I've never appreciated holidays as much as I do NOW.

I've been sleep deprived ever since the CS practice has started.
I'm not complaining, instead, I'm gonna be frank
I'M SO GONNA MISS YOU GUYS, ALL OF YOU.

You guys are the most awesome random freaks I've met so far. Life's so much more colourful with you around.

Breaking out singing We Will Rock You, asking Selangor teachers for duit raya, singing Balik Kampung when boredom almost killed all of us at Stadium Bukit Jalil, those were the times.

So, today was the last practice. I'm already feeling nostalgic.

31st August is gonna be a great day as we're about to make a new page in Malaysian History. =)
1st year ever we're holding our Merdeka celebration in an indoor stadium yo.

---------------------------------------------

I wish for a rather peaceful vacation. Without annoyance, problems. It's just me myself and I and breath taking scenery.
When can I write 'check' on my wish list?

No comments: