Sunday, October 26, 2008

of how much I dislike coffee


Windows Live Messenger BETA is the worst version I've ever seen. FYI it's not a released version, they're only testing it on you, so you always have to encounter some unecessary problems when signing in and all that.
So few days back, it says there's some newer version and I HAVEEEE to install then only I can online -.-
When I installed it, the layout of the MSN was so dissapointing, man.
and it cant work with Messenger Plus. zzz...
I removed the Beta version of msn and downloaded another one, which is msn version 8.1, it's okay actually but I was so desperated to use the cool skin for msn which ONLYYY works with the version 8.5.. so yea, I REMOVED the version 8.1 msn and installed the 8.5 one. Zzzzz...
NOW here I come online and my MSN somehow MISSINGGG!!!
My Lord where'd it go? and now I'm uninstalling and gonna install it again.

so anyways, today I....

Went to OldTown Coffee at Bangsar South for breakfast about 9.30am. The environment of the place is damn nice, haha. It's so greenish. My dad found out that the shop is 12,000 squarefeet. It's huge, like 10 apartments? :O

But it still failed to change my mind to loveeeee coffee! I really don't like the bitterness. So.. I kept on adding more and more sugar. Gonna get diabetes -.-

Went to BV after that. Had a haircut which I quite satisfy with. =)

I guess nothing much else for today. So ciao!


*I'm sooo in love with the song EMPTY by the click five yo! and the lyrics are touching T____T

--------------------------------------------

Dear Katrina,


I don't really know how to tell you this, but I’ll join the monastery. I think I realized it when your drawf bit me under the bus and I saw you sit on the crazy monk. I'm sure you're middle-class enough to understand that I’m open. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep your left ear as a memory. You should also know that I told in my confession today about Oprah Winfrey imitations .


Go burn,
Yi Sin.

I found this kinda funny. HAHA. and Katrina pls dun take it seriously =)

I tag Kat, and whoever who wanna do this =D

No comments: