Tuesday, October 28, 2008

emo emo emo!!!


uh huh... I deleted what did I say and shortened it. xD

***We better not to grow any hatred.



Forget it. xD


-------------------------------------------------
Just visited Kat's blog! and saw about the Catie's post on her blog and on Facebook ):
I hope you dun be too sad k? Nothing is immortal but what we can do is, not to forget that we ever had them (:
I had hamsters too! but most of them died. T__T
I still remember I cried so hard when my very first hamster died. And I guess if I'm not mistaken (because it happened when I was standard 5 or 6 :S ) after that my family wanted to "replace" the 1st hamster. They bought another hamster for me, she had red eyes and white fur. It actually looked like a rabbit but oh well... She liked fighting with my 2nd hamster.
my cutie always lost to her! :(
my 2nd hamster (which was bought back with the 1st) died few months after. She was really cute! :( I can tell you, I loved her very much. and the next day, the white one died.
And yea, I saw them dying. urgh, I know it sounds so weird that "I saw them dying" but I really did. >.<
Again, I cried miserably and yea.
& yes again! My family bought me 1 more hamster, her name was Fei Fei. She lived really long! For the same type of hamsters I had la, she died after one and half year. She was actually my only friend when I moved to here, kl. lol, sounds so miserable but what to do? It's true. lol
and my dad's friend gave me 2 more hamsters for Christmas present. Gah, it sounds weird too!
So anyways, one was black+white fur and another one is brown+white, which I guess physically looks like Catie, which Katrina had.
Fei Fei died this year and my black+white hamster died after few months I got him from my dad's friend.
I hope all of the hamsters I had and died, rest in peace.
Now I only left the one which looks like Catie! T__T

No comments: