Friday, October 31, 2008

Finals you suck! =P


Today final exams had finally, OFFICIALLY over!

=DDD

*PARTYahemPARTY.*

But anyways, I ain't going out today. Uh I guess.. until further decision on when is the next outing xD

I dun feel extremely happy though exams had finished. I just feel... Normal.
Weird and you go, right... ... lol

Now I got some stuff to do, Let's see

-To READ Tim's book which he lends to me. Read, Uh huh it's READDD.. which I do for like past one month! LOLol.
- To eat my dinner as now it's already 9.30pm @____@

I've found the subject which burns my eyes when reading it, MAN!
It's PJK!!!!
and my dad said, :" you could do 10 chapters for history but you're telling me that you couldn't study pjk because it has 6 chapters."

I guess it's totally different. I just stare at the book and I, started yawning. Lol

Starting from Monday meaning starting my new life off of going tuition everyday.
About 3 hours PER day!!

Maybe that's the reason why I dun feel happy even finals finished.

No comments: