Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm veryyy sorryyyy

I have not been online-ing throughout the whole week of the exams. Was so despressing and frustrated of the heck much of things to revise. I couldnt finish to do so. So.. obviously I screwed my exams. Lol. But I'm actually not regretting it.

So well, evey single paper was tough. In diferent way.
BM was okay, not as tough as I thought, but I still don't have faith in getting high marks.
English, I guess I kinda got the point wrong for the paper 2, essay based on the novel.
Maths was.. to think about it now, it was tough but yet easy. @___@. But my time management was BAD.
Moral was tricky as always.
Sejarah was a killer. Didn't study much for it, it was hell-a-lot to study. 10 chapters.
Geografi was okay-lah.
Arts wasssssss... FINE. lol

For conclusion/ the better, kesimpulan, I was killed over the examssss..
And I can't find what's so hard getting into a better class. No matters how hard we try, we need the luck. Maybe it ONLY depends on our luck. Oh weeellll...

And now.... I'm resting my sky drops yo! I don't know what I am talking about.

Last 2 papers are on next Thursday and Friday.

*Let's count the hours until I will temporary get rid of suffering, be a bit more happy and have someone to accompany me. Now is 11.43pm. And it's about 12 hours until then. I better hit the bed now and believe in the statement "time flies fast".

No comments: