Thursday, February 20, 2014

heaven gained an angel

I still remember form 1 as the funnest year throughout my whole high school life. It was before all the drama began, finding out who your true friends were before proceeding to face more obstacles.

I still remember being talked into joining marching team and I don't regret a tad bit of it.

I still remember spending my evening for marching practice and we eventually became close knit. During my senior year, guess what? Driving our sports house to a better level became my aim too, so I became the secretary.

If it's anything, you were one of the seniors that made us feel welcomed to a new environment we just entered and we can't thank you more, commander.

You were definitely witty, charming, sporty and ambitious.

Last year you talked to me via Facebook when I changed my profile photo and it was a nice catch up. You told me about how much you love the place you live in and pursuing dream now and urged me to join you, you told me about your passion and new liking in super bikes, hot girls (lol) and wanting an outing with your juniors just like good ol' times, which never happened.

If we ever met, I would give you a hug just like I did 6 years ago. If we ever hugged, I wouldn't have known it would be our last.

RIP Navin, we will miss you.


No comments: