Monday, February 10, 2014

"Last 7 days to save the semester"

Sorry about the title but it fits in so well. Haha! 

Here I am stealing some time to 'document' the start of my study break! Reminiscing I've entered and surviving MBBS for about half a year, I consider myself lucky for that. 

I didn't fail any of the exams though my scores ain't the brightest of all, but that's okay. It gives me a target to challenge myself. Like what people say, If there's one enemy, it's yourself. 

Besides, I've been around de-stressing by outings and food hunt and just take time to enjoy life. 

Since January in squares : 

     My CNY dress! :) ...and my long arm 
                Studying at Garden! 
Never before posted photos of us at Fong Lye! <3 love these photos! 
Pre-exam destress at Dip n Dip. Chocolate fondant with vanilla ice cream! 

Exam day which we were all in the CNY mood. 
Pure life experience :) will save this post for somewhen else ;) 

Till after ESX! :) 

No comments: