Thursday, December 30, 2010

one litre tears.

Elaine :
darling sayang 2011~ ♥
part 1:
seriously, even the synopsis of our stories are really far beyond the capacity of facebook typing limits even when we only been together for like A MONTH! X)
A really true friend, that i trust! :) you helped and gave me lots n lots, still rmb that you recommended me to be one of the co-op's member even when i... was new, and.. continue in part2! *too long :P

part2:
share bout your crush with me, same house for sports! i was really overjoyed to
have such a good n caring friend like you :'D we even went to BSC together! :P
and later on we bcame darling and sayang, that was so memorable! ♥ we even got wrote in for the prefect selection together, too bad, i left when i got it :( but i stil...l miss you so much after 4 years! ♥...
continue part 3! xD

part3:
i truly apprectiate what u've done for me and i will never forget our deep love of friendship! ♥ T^T
i can t never afford to lose you as you are my number1 bestie and number1 sayang! ♥
LOVE YOU MUCH SAYANG! ♥
...MWAH! ♥
Bryan Ong.
2020 oh hello there. I remember you coming up to me and ask for my email. Hahah, you seem like a nice girl to me. Had some great conversation with you. :)

Bryan Wang
Dear 2011, I'm not too familiar with you, but plenty of my friends are, and I can assume you're pretty awesome too :D, good luck for SPM next year :D,

Well, blame it on boredom but those messages are really touching.
Few more messages like this actually but just wanna make this a quick update for the neglected blog.

I want you to know that I'll love you always, though I don't say it.
I'm really sorry I wasn't at my best, seriously. So much of drama's been going on but now I'm all better. Without anyone of you, I wouldn't be what I am now. Thank you. (:
of course, THANKS to those who are always here for me when I fall and say "I'll have your back!" that's indeed helpful!
Last but not least, people who make me smile. (:

x

No comments: