Friday, December 31, 2010

Here is my rant bout 2010.

2010 is coming to an end. Being me, I'm feeling perplexed as ever.

Possibilities of feeling emotional :
1) I vow to let go of someone I like, which is nearly impossible as you would put it. What a way to end 2010, right?
2) SPM is not far away.
3) Graduate from the school and getting into the REAL deal- cruel world, or as I call it the 2nd Hell.
4) I don't recognize myself anymore and I'm not even kidding here. Sometimes I just feel that I've changed a lot, not able to figure out whether it's a good thing.

2010's been good, but I hope for the better for 2011.

I've truly learnt a lot about

Relationship
you love someone and it's not necessary for them to love you back.
Don't miss someone as if you're missed the same way, cause it'd only hurt you.
Quote Mike, the one you're missing won't ever know how much you miss him or how much you're suffering from missing him.
Conclusion? Give it up before it gets deep.
Happy endings in fairytales NEVER existed.

Friendship
Friends are the only ones who will have your back, at all times.
No matter how you fell flat on your face in relationship, no matter what kind of trouble you've got yourself into, they're always there.
I'd choose friendship over relationship, after everything that had happened.

Family
They're the anchor amidst all the highs and lows. Enough said for this one.

2011, please be better.

They'd say it's a shame to hide your love, not able to express it to the person you're madly in love with. As for me, all I'm gonna do is to bury my feelings and have a new start.
Sadistic as ever, this is how life works.

No comments: