Thursday, December 30, 2010

As I promised, this post is gonna be a reminisce of 2010, a good ending for better comings I suppose. It's gonna be pretty long. You're warned. (:

January
First or second day of school was scary. Frankly speaking, I'm paranoid to be streamed, I never thought I'm good enough compared to other brilliant students. Well, I got into 4 cekap and absolutely thankful for it.
'4 cekap (:' on the exercise books definitely make a good memory in 2010.

February
Oh I only can think of CNY, didn't go to some fancy restaurant for reunion dinner, instead, we had steamboat at home. It was indeed a great bonding time. (:



March
*drum rolls* IT'S MY B'DAY MONTH YO!
okay maybe not so captivated.
9th of March was the FIRST day of the FIRST exam ever in form 4,
subjects? BM and SEJARAH.
But got lovely presents from people, and b'day wishes that flooded my FB account.
I seriously love you guys! <3 style="font-size:130%;">

April
April fools. Got teased by Man Hou for laughing too much. X)

May
Probably the hardest month to endure but hey! it's the past now.
I learnt from it, I've seen the worst one can do.
Mid term results were satisfying. (:

June
went to the Lighthouse Orphanage for a visit. That's indeed memorable.
Some people need a lifetime just to figure what life is all about, what we should treasure and such. I'm lucky enough to realise all of those things in 2010.



July
I was in the midst of preparation for August's monthly test. Knowing me, it didn't turn out the way I expected it to be.
Despite that, Katrina and I entered the Giant Board Game at Times Square, didn't expect to win really, but WE DID! The happiness is beyond what words can describe.
We went to do facial too! oh boy, we suffered like cows.


our prize!

August
Okay this is so dramatic.
It all started with my question to Farahin, "Why are we going to the auditorium?" "for some BM choral speaking" she replied.
In my head, I was imagining our school people were gonna perform some choral speaking, it certainly didn't excite me.
But it seemed pretty serious in the auditorium, with En Khairi's talk and all.
GUESS WHAT? We're getting outta the school for a month! Okay, for the bored, I find it'd make a good getaway from all these dramas which have been going on in the school.
Definitely a good way to meet new friends.
This is the month when I found out what it takes to make a good friend.

I actually miss the outfit which I once laughed at.


Okay I'll stop here for tonight. Gonna crash! xx

No comments: