Friday, October 29, 2010

Rose's turn.

It's random but it came across my mind, why do I need to be reminded constantly that I have a public journal?

It's been quite some time.

Finals are happening and I really screwed most of my papers up, or I should admit I screwed ALL OF THE PAPER I'VE SAT FOR. Life's so sweet.

History stabbed me in the back when I was facing the 2 others enemies, namely Add Maths and Maths. I fell on my knees and add maths shot me in the head, just to make sure I'm dead... -uh, screw this man! I'm gonna die out of stress and boredom!

What's happening to the world? Physics paper 1 was honestly, the easiest among those papers, and it used to the paper I loathe the most.

Accounts are gonna slice me into slices of ham. D:

Chemistry is gonna burn my body into ashes.



Look how we have fun when finals are going on. :D

No comments: