Saturday, October 2, 2010

can someone answer me,
WHY IS LIFE SO PROBLEMATIC and MELODRAMATIC?
Don't fcking spam my chatbox and answer what I really wanna know, pretty please?

Oh wells.

After this whole incident, I'm actually getting closer with people. It's pretty good.
but I'm seriously upset knowing their situations. I'm on the same boat, apparently everyone is.
I just don't understand why. It's all caused by one person with rotten attitude. Can't we live in peace?

Why should I spend my time here, pouring my heart out to this blog more like talking to a wall, getting no response at all but to keep me thinking bout all these problems?

I feel so ninja that you can't see me when I'm right there.
BIG THANKS.

you came into my life and didn't like where you found, then you left.
Little did you know that those memories are killing me.

No comments: