Saturday, June 5, 2010

You have low self-esteem, but am I the one to be blamed?

YES, I AM FAKE.

If that makes you happy.

I can understand that someone who doesn't know me, hates me. Because they won't know what I probably would be thinking, what would I do for someone I care.

But when the world shuts down on me, you're with THEM. This is what hurts most. I swear.

I can stand if you hate me. I can stand that we're not talking. I can stand that you unleash anger on me. But what I can't stand is the person who was closest to me, doesn't understand me, siding with the world behind my wall, protesting me. Saying I'm fake, saying their penalization is because I really am fake.

I can't believe. I can't believe that everyone in this world really wears a mask. Everyone is two-faced.

I stayed by your side, I thought I could make you happy. I thought I could be the one who is by your side when the world walks out of your life. But I'm stupid, I'm too naive. My brains don't have the slightest capacity to think. I'm a dumbass. I'm an idiot. The world walks out of my life as well as you. I finally understand the quotation, "the truth is, everyone is going to hurt you, you just have to find the ones worth suffering for."

You're not worth.


I'm trying hard. I don't look for you just to get myself used to the life without you.

So today is the day, the last things, whatever relates to you will get deleted of my life.

If this is what suits you most,

I've never loved. I've never cared. I've put on a mask to pretend the best to make you fall for me. I was just pretending to be nice. I actually hated you so much.

This is based on what you think. But the truth is, I was never like that.

If I'd decide to care, I would really do it.
If I'd decide to stay, I wouldn't leave.
If I'd decide to love, I really thought you worth it.
But they're all from my heart. They were never fake.

No comments: