Friday, June 25, 2010

Just read one of my primary besties' update on facebook and he says he finally realized the mistake of leaving his girl 5 yrs back for the slightest reason and the best thing is, they seem to get back together now. Sweet isn't it? =)

But I'd like to remind myself again not to hope for another miracle.


and yes, celebrated grandma's b'day this morning before I went for 6 hours of tuition which made me feel brainfried. =/

After 16 years of being with her almost everyday in my life, for my age, I think I should celebrate with her as she is the one always, and NEVER forgets anyone's b'day in the house. I really appreciate her, I might not say it but deep down I know I love her. Maybe it just runs in the blood that we hardly say it out but we really care about each other. We might fight sometimes when we get annoyed with each other. I hereby apologize.

There are times when I wanted to just walk away.
There are times when I wanted to leave the house.
There are times when I really care about you and get frustrated when you don't listen.
There are times when I just want to complain to dad like you always do complain about me.
There are times when I want to explain why.
Despite all those, I still love you. =)

I might get bored of staying at home.
I might get irritated of hearing your lectures,
but I really thank you for just everything you've done.

After facing so much of obstacles, I've come across that family is still the most important, they'll never leave us.
Despite how upset things could make me feel, home is the only place I can cry out loud.

I could feel how upset she was knowing my dad had work and couldn't celebrate with her. Since I had some cash with me so why not just treat her with an awesome lunch =P So I went to Bangsar South and bought the lunch plus different flavours of cakes from Secret Recipe. xD
Well, it was supposed to be surprise. I only told her I'm going out. I came back standing at the door with a huge secret recipe bag and wished her happy birthday. She was extremely happy which made me happy too. I understand it wasn't abalone or shark fins, but she kept praising it was probably the best lunch she ever had. I'm pretty sure she had better but just didn't want to disappoint me. lol.

Anyways, dad's celebrating with her tomorrow. =)


once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)

She's quite young FYI.

No comments: