Saturday, June 19, 2010

The awesome getaway plan ;P

So today I woke up at 9am after 6 hours of sleep. Went to MV for the educational fair. Bought myself a pair of heels earrings before that. =)

Headed to Times Square at 12pm. First time got on Komuter. (=.=) Reached Sentral and took a damn super duper loooooong way to the opposite site just to take monorail to Times Square.

then we were FINALLY there. Like a 1pm. Ran to the washroom.

Then went to register the giant board game which is today's highlight =)

Yup, so basically I thought hell a lot of people were joining. But luckily not the early slot. Thank God. =) So we're got a place. Ate at KFC where I learnt my lesson not to order Pepper Chicken Crunch next time and Katrina learnt hers not to order the garden salad which only costs RM3.80.

I hate myself for can't stop eating Mcd's spicy chicken mcdeluxe and now, pepper chicken crunch with chili sauce.

We had only half an hour to eat. So I was eating the pepper chicken crunch and grabbing my lemon tea at the same time. Damn malu man. (=.=)

Luckily the competition is just in front of KFC. So ran there, took pictures and the game started!




We were supposed to choose the colour of our team, in my thought, we're both bendaharians so I chose yellow =P


I was damn jakun actually. The other 3 teams have adults to accompany them. So actually I think Kat and I were the youngest there. =X

Let me talk about the game. We were playing Saidina, the Saidina board is 30 x 30 feet! And the shoplets on board are the ones in Times Square. Before we start the game we were given RM15,000 and supposed to choose 5 companies randomly from the stack of cards. This part, I admit, I kinda cheated. I sensed that Vivo would be one of the expensive companies so I chose that. =X and it's actually the MOST EXPENSIVE! Whoever drops by would have to pay RM3,900! Where others only RM600?

So Kat and I built 2 stores under Vivo. and well, the other 2 under some cheaper companies la.
Thanks for the MC's help. =D
We also owned 2 services. So people basically would have to pay Rm350 whenever they drop by any of them.

Okay skip everything else. Once, I threw the dice and it actually stood by its edge. If you get what I mean , I don't even know how to explain it it was so ODD! and also once, I moved on with 21 steps. Awesome no? =)

But quite a few times I stopped at places like No parking or decision which made me loose money.

I lost faith in winning, one of the reasons is they have adults in their groups, we don't. I think they'd be so much wiser in this kinda business game right? and also, we only left RM4000 I guess. More or less.

After 45 mins the game ended. We were asked to wait for the results which were announced after 10 mins. We saw them preparing the prizes, the first place would get goodies and Saidina game. 2nd was like 8 party spraying cans. (=.=) 3rd and 4th were also spraying cans.
-yes I realized it sounds like pesticide thank you-

So of course I'd hope to get first! =D since my Saidina is old.
Did I tell ya'll I grew up with it? =D
Awesome times playing that with my family from 9am till 3am.

When they were announcing the results, I felt happy when they didn't announced yellow team first cause they'd be the last =/
Neither 3rd.
So I was guessing 2nd.
No............
SO WE WON! Omg!! We jumped for joy. =DDD

Well, we didn't go for the prize btw. =)

Guess what was our prizes besides Saidina sets?!

RM50 SUBWAY VOUCHER!
RM50 FACIAL TREATMENT VOUCHER
CLOTHES VOUCHER
PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA BUY 1 FREE 1 VOUCHER!

OMGGGGGGGG!!


OKAY THIS IS THE STUPID PART.

We decided to spend all those vouchers. So we went to the beauty salon and had the aroma face treatment which was said to last only 1 hour. THAT'S WHEN I FIRST FELT THE PAIN IN MY LIFE. SWEET 16!
The beautician did the extraction. It felt just like you've been injected hundred times!!
It was so painful till my tears started flowing. =( But I couldn't scream for pain because it happened for about 20mins. OUCH!

Then after everything, which is about half an hour, I was asked to relax, or sleep if I desire to.

And.....I.....did....

Time passed by....the feeling is so familiar I'd know it had passed 1 hour.
Then slowly I got irritated.
I so wanted to scream that I wanna go home and where the heck is that beautician for leaving me in the room with so buddist music which made me feel CALM. yeah. I don't like the calmness sorry.

THERE SHE FINALLY CAME IN and so was the treatment done.
GUESS WHAT TIME? 6.40pm.
2 HOURS. awesome.

Thank you for making me pay RM60 (because the while treatment was RM100)
Thank you for making me go home late.
Thank you for the missed calls from everyone.

Hurriedly went to Subway.
BROUGHT 4 SETS OF SUBWAY HOME~ ~
Subway is to die for. =)

Then again the whole journey of changing monorail to LRT then cab back home.
Reached home at 8pm.
Shot dead by the family thank you.

-The end-




THERE, WE'RE PROVEN THAT YELLOW ALWAYS WINS! HA!


damn long post uh-huh.

No comments: