Monday, May 27, 2013

Ohai

I'm writing this post at the gym because I need to kill time while working out(?) on the cycling machine. I would normally watch videos but today the WiFi connection isn't stable so yeah. Beside me there's this couple who can't leave each other and I'm kinda beside them so it's awkward (they're looking at me right now hoping I would leave), more of a reason I feel uncomfortable at the gym today. 

Anyway! Blogging is more fun than ranting about them. 

I was checking others' Instagram accounts out and found this awesome app - Moleskine! I mean, at one point of anyone's life you sure as heck want a Moleskine notebook, but it would soon fade away once you see the price tag. That feeling sucks right? To be restricted by budget. Anyhow, Moleskine is a free app for iPhone and iPad! What attracts me most is that there are many tools to doodle on your digital notebook and also highlighter! Which I've been dying to find an app for it! I have Evernote but it somehow didn't meet my needs so in glad that I found Moleskine! 

It looks like this : 

Under artist toolset are all the cool tools. 

Moving on, I've been addicted to Michelle Phan's YouTube videos. The first video I watched on her channel was Draw My Life and her drawing is fantastic! She is a very inspiring character and I look up to her. Despite all the low tides she had in life, look at her now! Being able to move to NYC and bought a house for her own mom. 

She also inspired me to be my own hero to make my life better. Not complaining there's imperfection in my life but we are obliged to make our own lives better, no? After all, it's yours so make the best out of it. 

Okay here's a few Fortune Cookies which I found quite accurate. (Yes, I believe in them sometimes.) 

Instead of hoping for conflicts to disappear, cope with it! Not only does it make you stronger, you're one step closer to embracing the real world, which is a lot different compared to fairytales. 

So... I've kinda started this plan where I will start saving for a vacation once a year (hopefully), using my own savings! The first trip was Penang recently and I will try my best to post it up here sometime soon. 

P/S: I'm loving the new Blogger update. :) 

Till then! 

No comments: