Wednesday, May 29, 2013

25 facts about myself

1. I pay great attention to details
   I guess it's both a blessing and a curse; I can get really fussy if things are not done my way. 

2. I'm a heavy sleeper outside but light sleeper at home. 
   This is kinda weird but I get woken up easily when my family member(s) make noise after they woke up. 

3. I'm ignorant to guys who mess with me. 
    Especially those who do the kitty cat calls. 

4. I can't tolerate smokers. 
    Whatever it is, I do not think smoking is the only way to release stress. 

5. I don't respect people who don't appreciate their own lives. 

6. I prefer the traditional way of writing notes than jotting it with my phone. 
   Writing helps me remember better. 

7. I'm a Pisces and proud of it :) 

8. I'm very defensive when anyone insults my boyfriend / family. 

9. I love friends who are faithful and non-melodramatic. 
   Uh please, keep the drama to yourself. 

10. I prefer college / uni (even though it hasn't commenced) compared to high school. 
      Does that explain how much I disliked high school? 

11. I love purple.  
       But it's unlikely for me to get a purple phone/ other gadgets. 

12. I LOVEEEE caramel. 

13. You'll most likely see me ordering exotic drinks. 
      Once my dad asked me why would I want to drink milo ais at a nice restaurant when I could make my own at home. *okay* 

14. I don't empty my cup. I would normally leave a bit of my drink unfinished. 

15. My father is my idol. 

16. I enjoy spending time alone. 

17. I'm actually a bit shy to start a conversation, but I would gladly reply anyone who talks to me. 

18. I love romantic movies or novels. 

19. I get really upset seeing old folks work / taking public transport. 
    To a point where I hope I had enough cash to donate to them so they don't have to work anymore, because to me, I think old folks should be treated well by their own children and enjoy the last part of their journey. 

20. I think justice is of great importance. 
      I ponder very much about how unfair things can get. *sigh* 

21. I LOVE FOOD. 
      Well, who doesn't. 

22. I can actually eat a lot. More than you could imagine.

23. I fancy miniature or oversized stuff. 

24. I love collecting seashells. I have a whole Mason jar full of it. 

25. I'm a sucker for vintage and hipster items. 

No comments: