Monday, April 22, 2013

Maniac

One morning, I checked my Twitter as usual to find one of my friends retweeted an article from The Star online, where a woman passed away from saving her daughter. The title left me 'wow', such a noble woman. Later on, I opened my Facebook and learnt that I was my senior's aunt.


He also shared a post from his cousin, declaring a few facts that were twisted in the article.

Now, how much can we trust our news press? These few days, those "ads" are rather defacing. I really hope our country can practise a fair election, before and during the real event. It's rather ugly.

Anyway, back to the topic. The truth is here, written by none other than the sole witness of this cruel act :My mother, my hero.
Where's the humanity in these human beings who go around stabbing anyone like a maniac?

Where's the law? Or is it going to be ignored because...?

I hope the murderers get served what they deserve, be it by laws or karma.

R.I.P aunt Irene, and stay strong Hui Wei.

No comments: