Thursday, November 25, 2010

cookies n cream.

Cookies n Cream Ice Cream

You are a sweet person. People like you for your innocence and charming nature. You appreciate the finer things in life. You are a practical person, but at times you are emotional. You get nostalgic about your past. You will be successful in romance.

Successful in romance? I wish. (:


After all, It only took me less than 24 hours to forget you.

--------

According to you, I complain too much bout my life. You hate me for that.
I personally think YOU HATE ME FOR WHAT I AM.

when your friends go emo you'd give them hugs.
Me? All I got was "you need psychology help" "your stupid pride" etc stuff which tear me even more inside. Have you EVER cared bout me really?

TELL THE WORLD I'M A LIAR.

I'm a liar. I've put up quite a show, I've never ever loved you before. TAKE THAT!

I wish I had no feelings at all.

After all that I've tried and all those moments I couldn't put myself together, you just wanna see me suffering from the cruel world like you'd imagined.

You don't see what I feel. You don't see my tears streaming down my cheeks reading your smses. You don't know what's behind everything.

You assumed, accused then you left. What am I left with? Absolutely nothing.

Now that I know what you think. I'll leave for my own good, or rather for your sake.

I never ever expected this to happen, so hard to take in yet so tough to take the anger and hatred out.

I've never been anywhere as cold as you.

Go spread the rumour around, tell the world I blame you for nuts.

My explanation is : I've never wanted to blame you. I just wanna shove the fact into your head, that I don't need you to make me a sadder child than I already am.

I'll just leave, okay?

I won't post hate posts bout you on FACEBOOK, you do that. I afraid not. That will only show your generosity is as low as drain is.

This is what happens to us for being a FRIEND.


No comments: