Saturday, May 29, 2010

whoever wants me or wishes me to die,
do I look like I care?
I can't be bothered. So, keep your mouth shut will ya?


What do you think life is?
To me it's practically nothing. What do we live for? People go on fighting for money, commit crimes. I've come across money is so important that nobody can live without it. But is it fair? Maids are being tortured just to earn money for their families. Some kids are starving just because they don't have money. Poor people begging for stuff also because they don't have money. SO DOES IT MEAN THEY HAVE TO DIE WITHOUT MONEY? This just isn't fair.
Life should be simple. But money seems to make everyone happy. Why the heck is this?

On the other hand, do rich people really appreciate what they have? Oh this is too dramatic but I think they spend money like water. Okay, I'm just referring to some of them.
Do you think re-marry after your ex-wife has died is worth your money? Okay you need someone, but the truth is your young wife is possibly waiting to take over your will.

We work so hard in life, what do we get when we die? NOTHING. So why do we live for? To make ourselves proud in less than 100 years time is it? Ahh, yes. Life's a sad game. Your parents spend so much on your education and to think of it, when you die, it's all wasted. You probably get a good job which earns so much. So life is all about spending and re-gaining.
SO BORING.

The worst thing is, money can break bonds between people. Enough said.

oh yes, someone even said my soul will go to hell. It's great. I don't give a damn. Hell or heaven is just AFTERlife. I don't even care bout life so you get the hint. I don't care being burned or what crap there is. Sins that I've commited in, I'll accept the punishments. (If that ever exists)

I believe when I have to go I can't do anything. I don't mean that I will purposely go and get knocked down by some car. Just.... I don't have any regrets if that's gonna happen to me the next second.

No comments: