Thursday, May 6, 2010

Glad that I realized there's nothing I should regret doing in life no matter it might lead me to the wrong way, change me, or simply just make me loose things that I cherish so much. If you've never done wrong you'd never learn, every lesson costs you a price right? ;P
Whatever belongs to you, will come back to you.

Nothing much actually. It's just a random thought =) We should make the best outta just EVERYTHING, everything.

our awesome school had organized the amazing race 2010. It was really challenging yet fun ;P.
Well, we drank carrot+onion+celery juice, we run past the station master, we found an eraser which was hidden deep down in the sandpit, we coloured WORLD WIDE FLAGS (=X), we are so much smarter than the kindergarden kids that we could spell letters backwards. We ran zigzag with a cup filled with water when the water was dripping. Awesome no?


I'm thinking bout trying or not trying.

No comments: