Sunday, January 24, 2010

yo people. I shut my thumb in the car door............. I can't write and my hw piles up. =(
I was forced to go for accounts class cause there's no other replacement. Teacher did my hw for me though. =D. but my thumb still hurts! Although pain killer helps but it's not practical to take it so much just to ease my pain temporary... I think... it's just like you're lying to yourself... I know it doesn't relate to this matter but you get my drift... lol.

Anyway, I guess ya'll know bout the dragon boat mishap right? and yea... a friend of mine passed way in that accident... R.I.P yong xiang. =( well, my family and I felt sorry for his family... he's the only child and he's same age as me... now, even I'm paranoid bout going for school activities... =/ but the government's decided to increase the koko passing point to 30%... I even wonder if teachers nowadays ACTUALLY put students before themselves... they increase the marks just to let students go for those dangerous activities? Well, thats my thought. I really don't know bout them... what I know is yong xiang wanted to get more koko marks so he went for that dragon boat training... which ended up in death...

Teachers nowadays, some of them don't even have the passion in teaching, do they? Emphasise on the word SOME, pls. =)

No comments: