Saturday, January 9, 2010

hi people =/

lol. I've been quite busy lately. With tuitions of course (=.=!!) okay so I'll be having tuitions during the weekends this year. how great right. I won't have reason to look forward to weekends anymore like I used to. =( lol. So... form 4's absolutely hard. I even wonder if i can survive these 2 years. I still can't believe we're so desperate for koko marks this year, it's just the beginning, first week of january. so, treat me well, 2010. or 2010 just hates me =(.

ON THE BRIGHTER NOTE, I've got rid of the damn class-streaming system of the school! haha. I don't need to face the -unfair reason- anymore!

form 3's, work HARD for your PMR! the straight a's don't come easily.

and gosh!! pls tell me what's so WRONGGG with this damn country!

No comments: