Friday, February 25, 2011

sweet 16's coming to an end

Thank God for that (:

sweetness redefined for my 16th year.

I feel very strongly 'bout everything happens for a reason

we were a melody, but it's gone out of tune.
I've decided to put an end to our forever.
I knew your promises were like empty shells, beautiful appearance but they couldn't sustain our relationship, could they?

#thatswhyyourmyex

I'm so sick of some of you really.
You spend your time making fun of the others, you criticise as if you're the best amongst us.
You simply hate everyone.
We don't talk, neither do we greet each other when we meet, but when you need anything, I'm like your long lost childhood friend whom you would run up to so excitedly.
If you don't like me, why bother pretending we're normal? you know we're not. Or NOW I know we're not, so I won't put up a show with you anymore, it's just childish.

You can't afford losing but I'm not at fault. Now that you've brought everyone into these sufferings,I don't understand; is winning really worth fighting for, when you know you're going to loose everything else?

No comments: