Friday, July 16, 2010

SCHOOL IS AWESOME BUT SOME IDIOTS JUST HAVE TO RUIN IT.


Literally idiots.

case 1 - cheat for food.
------------------------
I've been knowing it for the 3rd freaking time. Some people just have to be beggars, they can do AYTHING stupid for extra food.

YOU added another plate of noodles to your plate and you only paid one measly buck. Where do you think school is? PASAR MALAM? or promotion? Mee goreng 2 for the price of 1?!
WTH.

case 2 - uniforms.
--------------------
Enough said you think? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
Let me tell you this, if prefects weren't assigned to this job, we wouldn't give a damn bout your clothing.
We keep saying button up and tuck in EVERY DAMN DAY IN THE SCHOOL. Yet ya'll just won't listen. Then teachers blame us. You think who are we? Nannies? We have to ask ya'll to sit, stand, eat faster, BUTTON UP AND TUCK IN.
I have feelings some bitc*es removed their buttons on purpose. So they won't have to button.
Seriously, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF YOU WANNA STRIP NAKED, JUST DO IT OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL. THANK YOU.

and the guys, here is. I don't care your slack is so low that you have to wear your belt on your ass. DO IT OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL. and no, it's honestly disgusting, none of you have nice butt btw that it doesn't make a difference between front view and the back.

TO THOSE WHO EVER PUSHED ME. *swallows all swear words*
I hope you'll get it one day. =)
To me, you're just another good-for-nothing-bit*h
I can find at least 3 flaws in you.
streaks of colour on you hair. Unbuttoned. Wear a ribbon for nothing. Hairband? Socks. Long nails.

case 3- eating in assemblies
--------------------------------

I HOPE YOU GET CHOCKED.

I know I'm mean. but from my point of view, when I ask you to stop eating and you just had to continue eating in my face. *swallows swear words again*
I'm not jealous of you eating when I can't, but your way of eating is like you've starved for a week.

Enough ranting.
thank you.

No comments: