Friday, June 12, 2009

Good afternoon everyone =)


It's friday, but no TGIF!
2 more days to school reopen, how do you expect me to say TGIF eh? -sigh sigh-

Anyway it's 3.33pm now. I still haven't had my lunch! even my breakfast.
I'm feeling hungry yet I don't feel hungry. I wanna eat yet I don't wanna eat.

So I woke up at about 11am and slept again at 1.30pm. BAD. I feel like an oink animal. SIGH!
I totally don't feel like studying. Okay I know holiday's the time for rest but I have to study. I hate the disappointment it gives everytime I look at my f-ing bad results. Not to mention how how many exams are upcoming. I should buck up, but I can't seem to help myself... =(

Besides, the hot hot hot weather is unbearable! It's like sauna... haizzz... I extremely hate it. It makes me feel lazy. =S

I really should go eat now. For heaven's sake. =(

-signing off.

Je t'aime! =)

No comments: