Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our school SUCKS. They told us about the test a week b4 the actual thing. So they think we're really smarty pants like they think huh?!

WE'RE probably NOT! Not like this... we still need T-I-M-E to prepareee! I mean, one week b4 is like each subject per day?! and every subject included form 1 until form 3?!

& What's the point of having tests but not doing well just because lack of preparation?!


Hiatus~ ~

and yes, I know I'm complaining too much. =)

On a brighter note, I've bought the WHITE

JACKETTTT from

Romp! I love it like so much =P.

plus a T-shirt. (:

and Pilot pens.

They cost me a boom.

I hope those idiots will give up on their lifeless act. Stole our stationery with our names on it, where they think we wouldn't be able to find it back.

I've been controlling myself not to curse at you idiots, so be appreciative. =P
I know I sound harsh but you made me stationery-less for one friggin day!
Hope you will be happy hearing this man. Fulfills what you ever wanted isn't it?

FYI, my pencil case was stolen and they found it back for me afterwards.
Thank you guys. =)

but! Those idiots took the blanko and my pilot mechanical pencil away. Those were the only things with my name on it.

You don't find why would they take the stuff with my name on it, right?


Well, go figure. I'm too lazy to explain. Intervensi II is striking my mind now. =(


till then, tata! =)

No comments: